How To Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Using PG Client
After many incidents, the PP/Pangu Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.2 and 9.3.3 still manage its way into the user’s hand.
Recently, someone discovered that Apple has accidentally approved an app called PG Client that lets you jailbreak your iOS device. This isn’t the first time that an accident like this happens.
But it is actually the first time that a jailbreak app could slip into the App Store so easily.
Unfortunately the app was removed from the app store. Please note that this jailbreak is only for iOS 9.3.3 and for 64 bit devices. So the iPod Touch will not working this tutorial. The iPhone 5S and above will be compatibleBelow you can find the instructions to get this app on your device.
1. Download Cydia Impactor from here
2. Download the PG Client app from here
3. Once cydia impactor is finished downloading open it
4. Find PG Client and place it in an easy place to drag and drop the app
5. Plug in your iDevice and make sure cydia impactor recognizes it
6. Drag and drop PG Client file and it will install
7. Once it is finished open up the app on your device and hit the circle to install the jailbreak.
1. Go to the App Store
2. Go to the home page and scroll to the bottom
3.Tap on the apple id and if signed in sign out
4. Enter in the apple id listed above
5. Go to the updates tab
6. Click on Joseph
7. The PG Client app will be there
8. Download PG Client
9. Open up the app and tap the circle to jailbreak
10. You will now be jailbroken!
Username pgclient at icloud dot com