How To Jailbreak iOS 10-10.2 No Computer On iPhone, iPad, iPod
The jailbreak is finally here! You can now jailbreak iOS 10-10.2 on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch. This jailbreak will work on the following devices: iPhone 5S,6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, iPhone 5SE, All iPads, and the iPod Touch 5G. This jailbreak will not work on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. Once there is a jailbreak available, AppleCritics.com will be the first to cover it so stay tuned! Be sure to follow the instructions down below to jailbreak your iOS device.
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to General
3. Go to about and check if your device is on iOS 10-10.2
4. If it is you can continue to the next steps
5. Get the Yalu jailbreak app from here
6. Tap on one of the two buttons
7. Hit install app
8. Wait for the app to finish installing
9. Go to Settings–> General–> Scroll all the way down to Device Management–> Enable the Profile (WealthKey)
10. Open the Yalu Jailbreak app
11. Once you hit “Go” the jailbreak will immediately start
12. Your device will restart
13. Cydia will appear and then the jailbreak will be done.
– If this doesn’t work on the first try be sure to try again and it will eventually work.